We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients' support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety, and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum, refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended.
Medical Telemetry (4th Floor) and Medical/Surgical (1st Floor).
ICU/CCU: 24 hours except during shift change, limit two visitors per patient.
Behavioral Health Unit: 6 p.m to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
For the comfort of your loved ones, there is a visitor's lounge on each unit. It is a good place for them to relax while you're resting, undergoing tests or being examined.
- Visitors will not be allowed in the room at the time of treatment or nursing care.
- We request visitors to keep visits brief.
- Visitors should use the main entrance of the hospital to enter and exit.
- Visitors with cold, flu or other contagious diseases are requested to not visit patients.
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing food or gifts to the patient's room because the patient may be on a special diet.
Questions? Please call us at (714) 843-5000